Series Premiere Posts - Grey's Anatomy

Monday, September 20, 2010

There are a lottt of series premiering this week. The ones which I'm looking out for are House, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy and Glee.

In conjunction of these series premieres, I will be posting a post each about the series, just a short ones.
So this post, is Grey's Anatomy.



Click picture for bigger view
Credits to Heart-Shaped Bruises for picture & dialogue

Grey's Anatomy Season 6, Episode 24: Death and All His Friends

Owen: (Walks into the O.R) Whoa, whoa, whoa…Just calm down. Tell me what the problem is.

Cristina: Owen.

Owen: I’m here.

Cristina: Owen!?

(Mr.Clark points the gun to Cristina’s head)

Owen: Whoa, hold on! Talk to me!

Mr. Clark: Stop. Fixing him. Let him die…Lie there, and die. Do you want me to shoot you!? STOP!

Cristina: No. No…Jackson, plant the phylum so that you can get control of it and hammered so that I can get a better vision.

Mr. Clark: Don’t you dare.

Cristina: Plant the phylum so I can see!

(Owen tries to run towards the table)

Mr. Clark: You stay back. You stay back.

Cristina: Owen, I can’t stop! I have to keep going!

Owen: I know, just keep going. Keep going.

Mr.Clark: You stop, or I will shoot you.

Owen: Hey, hey! That is the woman that I love. You shoot her, you touch her and I will kill you.
Season 7 Premiere Promo Clips:




HAHA yes you saw right through me, I am trying to heavily promote my favourite on-screen couple ;)

September 23rd, are you here yet?

Tomorrow: The Big Bang Theory

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan