Recommended songs.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am one who is fascinated at how music can be so influential, inspirational and motivational (sometimes).

All these songs (in my opinion) are very meaningful.
Even if the songs do not have any lyrics (instrumental), the style and mood of the song is enough to make you feel and embrace the message the song is trying to deliver. The non-lyrical songs evoked all kinds of emotions in me when I listened to them.

I hope these songs invoke (positive) emotions in you too.

Joy Williams - Speaking a Dead Language

Oh I wonder
when did it all stop making sense
I don't understand
cuz I remember
we were so sure, so innocent
o but that was then
can we ever go back again
can we ever go back again

Casting Crowns - East to West

I know You've washed me white, turned my darkness into light
I need Your peace to get me through, to get me through this night
I can't live by what I feel, but by the truth Your word reveals
I'm not holding on to You, but You're holding on to me

Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her

Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even knows she's going down today

Michael Bolton - Go the Distance

And I won't look back, I can go the distance
And I'll stay on track, no, I won�t accept defeat
It's an uphill slope, but I won't lose hope
Till I go the distance, and my journey is complete
Instrumental:

Alan Silvestri - Forrest Gump Theme


Clint Eastwood - Changeling (the movie starring Angelina Jolie) End Title Song


Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand


Hans Zimmer - Modern Warfare 2: Game Music Montage/Introduction theme


Harry Gregson-Williams - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe - The Battle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan