5 things I hate about my internet!

Monday, June 8, 2009

I am SO 'impressed' with my internet connection. IT DRIVES ME NUTS.

5. Pop-up Ads
I tell you.. these pop-up ads are so so annoying. I know there's a pop-up blocker but what if I didn't have one?! And although I have one now, they still pop up sometimes.

4. Virus MSN conversations
AIYOYO I hate these! They make my MSN crash. That is why I don't sign in MSN that much anymore. All the "Come, look here! There are pix are you" and "Jane lost 10kg in a month using ___! Click here to try it!". Some ppl say that my MSN is doing these stuff too. But when I scanned the comp, nothing came up. CURSE YOU HIDDEN MSN VIRUS!

3. Virus websites
When I accidentally put in the wrong URL (typo error), some virus website appears. GAH!!!

2. Internet speed so slow/crappy
I absolutely HATE my internet speed. It is getting on my nerves at this very moment. Sometimes I only get around 5.0 KiB per second and BELOW (sometimes even 0.1 Kib/s) which is extremely extremely extremely slow for downloading things (not surfing the web). Do you know that my maximum internet speed is around 95.7 KiB per second??! And I'm getting like.. 5KiB/s. Annoying. And then Phoebe's dad has to come and fix it all the time. Poor him. But sometimes it's stable (20+ kb/s is considered good for me) which is very awkward. My internet is like a woman.. so unpredictable.

1. Downloads get cut off
My internet is kinda crappy most of the time. It suddenly cuts off or disconnects by itself and then it comes back on several minutes/seconds later. I get very very angry when this happens while I'm downloading something and it reaches around 95% (probably took me around 3-4 hours to dwl), and then the download stops there because the internet disconnected. I have to start ALL over again #?!%$*!

But of course, I am grateful I have internet. But these things really make me wanna strangle streamyx and kick their manager's butt, especially because of no. 1 & no. 2.

Matt's back from the US for a short short time! It's great to see him again. He looks bigger than the last time I saw him :) A whole bunch of us ate @ Gasoline (Look Out Point) last night. Maybe we're gonna have another gathering tonight. Sigh, gonna miss him when he's gone! Don't know when he's ever coming back.

I still miss camp.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan