Funny stuff.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tumblr is an awesome place to find great photos and memes.

And there has been a lot of negativity here in my blog, so I decided to post these to boost and promote positivity! :D

I got these from Tumblr:
























There's more where that came from :) (Next time)

Most of them are accompanied with and consists of a lot of GIFs so I can't post them here.

AND I just realized my online nickname - earth2eternity - which is from Hosanna's Hillsong is INCORRECT & INACCURATE. As in, I thought the last line of the bridge was "As I walk from earth into eternity" (which is where the nickname was derived from) but I just realized it's "As I walk from NOTHING to eternity". (I made this nickname when the song first came out which was pretty long ago, 2007!!). LOL.

1 comment :

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan