Awesome God.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Yep, He is an awesome God. Wonderful, merciful, gracious, peaceful and loving. Obviously, these are not the only words I can use to describe Him. He's indescribable.

I had this problem in school recently, which got me very angry and stressed. And that lead to the previous rant post.

But it's all good now. As I have expected, the day after the problem started and I wrote the rant post, she looked as if she had an indignation towards me. She ignored me, avoided talking to me, gave me this super black face.... so I thought, let's just get this over with. So, I confronted her. I asked her if she had any problems with the prefect duty I gave her, she said she had none. Then I asked her if she had a problem with ME. She said no and she mentioned we were friends since primary school and all etc.
Finally, I addressed the problem that has been bugging me yesterday. I told her that the point of me telling our ketua about her attitude yesterday was not because I wanted to rat her out (why would I want to anyway?). I said that I had a problem with her unwillingness to take care of the class which I asked her to take care of. We talked like civilised people, without cat fights or screaming (thank God). We apologized to each other. So yup, problem solved :)

And I have to credit this to God who planted this urge to make peace with her and the courage for me to confront her.

Another thing to thank God for:

I left my bag of school uniform and blazer at school. They're both super super important.
I have to thank God for giving me such wonderful friends who are also my Taekwondo buddies. They helped me bring it to the office so that it won't go missing when I come back to take it on Monday.
But I went back to school to claim it anyway.
Rosalyn (Taekwondo buddy) was waiting for her mum who was late to pick her up and told me it was in the office. If she wasn't there, I would have NEVER thought it was in the office. I would think it was lost and start crying a pool of tears (Okay, exaggerating here :P). So, Rosalyn saved me two days of sadness and guilt!

Thank you so much, God. You're always there for me and You help me through all these difficult times :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan