Updates!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here's what I've been up to:

I can't watch TV anymore because my brother, dad and grandma hog the TV ALL day long, 24/7. So I migrated to the upper floor of my house. My bedroom is now my whole house:



Chinese New Year is just around the corner!! I'm going to balik kampung... balik my REAL kampung - China!



My hamster escaped from its cage (it bit my foot!), and we (when I mean we.. I mean my brother only and dad only :P) set up a trap. Food and water. I don't know how they caught it in the end. Every attempt of catching it was a failure because the hamster can really run. But it's back in its cage now :)



I've been learning how to do GIFs. It's quite troublesome... but the result is cool.







And btw, can you believe my blog is around 3 1/2 half years old?? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan