CNY @ Sri Lanka

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photobucket

Yeah, I'm going to Sri Lanka tonight.. the first few hours of nin chor yat. While everyone is sleeping and anticipating their angpows, I will be in the airport boarding the plane, leaving Malaysian CNY behind.

Around almost the same time last year, I went Bali! I thought Bali was going to be a complete letdown, but it was a pretty fun trip.

This year, Sri Lanka! Famous for the tea and beaches (or so I heard).
There also has been some ongoing political violence in the country. I read that tourists are advised not to go to Sri Lanka. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, we're very brave adventurous people! And if I die there, I would like to give my dog to my aunties, my computers/laptop to the poor and my books to the needy (:

Sri Lanka is probably going to be as hot as Malaysia, which is not really good because it's very hot here! We're around 95 degrees fahrenheit here.. which is 35 degrees celsius. OK this is not that hot because it's still morning, but wait till the afternoon arrives!!!!

I like traveling, seeing new cultures, learning new languages and customs.. pretty cool :D

So I will be starting a life project, called PROJECT ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
I'd like to go all around the world, from US to China.. Denmark to Africa.. etc..
Yeah I created a page (new Blogger feature!) for it. Don't know when my blog will close down, but the project will be ongoing till my last breath.
CHECK PROJECT ALL AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SIDEBAR (BELOW LIST OF BLOGS)

Pray that we will all be safe and unharmed @ Sri Lanka.
Pray that we don't get into any political trouble (although we're not from Sri Lanka).
Pray that we will have a great time!

HIATUS TILL AFTER CNY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan