ORCHESTRAAAA :D!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Last night, went to Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra with Feli and a-long-time-no-see friend Phoebe Klaire!


KLCC


Ticket


Aiya.. unfortunately cannot take picture. There was this 15-minute break, so I thought that I could take pictures, so I took one, then someone came up to me and told me that I'm not allowed to XD


Feli, me and Phoebe:
(ooops, sorry Phoebe XD)


Rest of the pics are taken by Feli's piano teacher:



It was awesome last night :) Just wonderful! That Fabio Biondi guy and his musical gang played very well. I wish I can play like them one day :D They played Vivaldi's Four Seasons too!

Other than that, exam's not bad.. it was easier than expected (but still not very confident about passing with flying colours). except for Maths Paper II. CRAZY MANNNN! It was kinda hard.. compared to ALL THE MATH PAPER 2s I'VE DONE.

Oh yes, Happy Halloween everyone!
"You can't spell Halloween without the OW. *pokes self* OW!" (adapted from Nickelodeon's Fairly Oddparents!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan