Her.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LOL I feel like ranting about 'her' today. Felt like doing it cause TODAY, she got on my last nerve.
I KNOW COPYING ANSWERS IS BAD, BUT IT'S NOT THAT BAD WHEN THE OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT IT. YEAH FINE I DON'T MIND IF YOU DON'T LET ME COPY YOURS... BUT YOU COPY MINE.
I'M SOMEONE SENSITIVE TO TOUCH AND I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT MANY TIMES. BUT YOU STILL PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER (BTW, IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE WIPING YOUR SWEAT ON MY SLEEVE, DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT WAS YOUR MAIN INTENTION).
I TOLD YOU THAT I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT MATH QUESTION AND YET YOU ASK ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, MAKING ME MORE CONFUSED ABOUT IT!
PEOPLE HAVE SECRETS, SO YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO BUTT IN AND ASK WHAT IT WAS. IF WE TOLD YOU, IT WOULDN'T BE A SECRET. ALSO, TRY NOT TO BUTT IN PEOPLE'S CONVERSATIONS. THEY'RE ANNOYING.
Lastly, IT'S MY BOOK AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING IT HOME BEFORE I PASS IT TO YOU. Sheesh, BE PATIENT I CAN ALWAYS PASS IT TO YOU TOMORROW!! LIKE YOU SAID, IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE PASSING IT UP TOMORROW. I STILL HAVE UNDONE QUESTIONS AND THINGS I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK YET.

STOP ASKING ME WHETHER YOUR FACE IS CLEAN OR YOUR HAIR IS NEAT. YOU ASK THAT 3-4 TIMES A DAY. ONCE IS ENOUGH. AND.. DON'T ASK ME FOR THE DAY/DATE SO MANY TIMES ALTHOUGH IT'S ALREADY ON THE BLACKBOARD.
It's not like I hate her, it's just.. she got on my very last nerve.
I've been sooo guilty after 'scolding' her because I'm not used to scolding someone that badly. I'm also a very happy, happy-go-lucky person but this just made my mood go down the drain. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. But now I know how painful it is scolding someone that horribly. I probably won't do that again in the next few years.
I've been trying to be so darn patient the whole year. Unfortunately, my patience has reached its limits and she just went overboard. Sigh.. whatever it is, I hope God will help and guide me (in this case, EVERYONE) throughout this problem. Give us the strength to endure this! I know I should love my neighbours (as in.. the ppl around me) but I got too carried away with my anger. aiyo... hope that doesn't happen again.

If you're reading this, sorry, I have to mention it on my blog :]
Btw, I'll reply tags later. I so don't feel like doing it now. sorry.

3 comments :

  1. is it me carmen? cause next time i will check the date on my watch alright? im sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim...read the title..it's her... = =

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOI BUDAK! first time seeing my little couzzie that mad at someone besides christopher HAHA. relekslah!=)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan