Grey's Anatomy references!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Since it's the school holidays, I've been doing this TV-watching marathon... but I'm not exactly watching TV.. I'm watching TV shows on a computer :)

And I came across a lot of Grey's Anatomy references from different TV shows and movies, which is pretty cool because I'm a fan!

First up, Bleep My Dad Says.

Ed: This isn't a show about anatomy. It's a bunch of whiny doctors banging each other.

Secondly, Glee.

Burt: And last week you had to camp out early so that you can be first in line for those Grey's Anatomy DVDs.
Kurt: Season 6, dad.

Lastly, Grown Ups.

Deanne: How's about I take you out every Thursday night for date night?
Kurt: No, Thursday's Grey's Anatomy, but any other night would be beautiful.

I'm a happy fan! :P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan