House quotes S5E01

Friday, August 27, 2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HOUSE QUOTES (Season 5 Episode 1: Dying Changes)
#1
Thirteen: This is Dr. House, he's too brilliant for introductions. :mSmoking:

#2
Cuddy: Mind if I come in?
House: Not at all, mind if I leave?

#3

*Wilson and House stand up together to leave the room*
Cuddy: Eh eh eh! Sit.
*Wilson and House sit down*
Cuddy: See, the two of you are friends. Look how you both-
House: I think you're an idiot. We both also eat with forks, that doesn't really prove-
Cuddy: Talk to him. Tell him how you feel about what he's doing.
House: I told him. He's an idiot.
Cuddy: Tell him what you think about him leaving.
House: I think he's an idiot!
Cuddy: You're an idiot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan