Tagged! (by Wei Joe and Sarah :P)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. 3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 8.09pm
Name : Lee Wei Joe Carmen Chan
Sisters: 0
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 8-9 (Big right :P?)
Height : Forgot.
Where do you live: Somewhere in Malaysia.
Favourite drinks : Sparkling juice :D and water (healthy mah!)
Favourite breakfast : I don't like breakfast O.O but anyways - sausage, ham?
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.
Swam in the ocean : Yes.
Fallen asleep in school : Unfortunately, yes.
Broken someones heart : I guess?
Fell off your chair : Once, in Crystal (Gan)'s birthday party if I'm not mistaken.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Well, not all night..
Saved e-mails : Huh? You mean.. not deleting e-mails or saving e-mails before I send them? Wha kinda question is this?!
What is your room like: Comfy :P
What's right beside you : My Science book :[ (YES MY SCIENCE BOOK)
What is the last thing you ate : Rice.
Ever had chicken pox : Yup.
Sore throat : When I get sick..
Stitches: YES, those painful, unforgettable stitches..
Broken nose : Don't know..
Do you believe in love at first sight: Emm.. I don't know.
Like picnics: I like picnics! But don't know when I had my last one..
Who was the last person you danced with: Never did.
Last made you smile: Constance&Terrance :D!

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : No. I don't like anyone currently.
Kissed anyone : I never even kissed anyone in my life!
Get sick : A little flu-ish..
Talked to an ex: I don't even have one.
Miss someone: A lot of people who are far far away (e.g. cousins!)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.
What's under your bed: Nothing but air and space..
Who do you really hate: No one, I guess.
What time is it now: Is this relevant to "TODAY DID YOU"?

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Nope.
Q : Do you have any siblings : a very annoying one. (sometimes, ok, most of the time!)
Q : Do you want children : Yah!
Q : Do you smile often : Don't know..
Q : Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.
Q : Are your toenails painted : How did you know?!
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : I don't know.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Dark blue (Meta shirt!)
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Eating dinner.
Q: I can't wait to: Watch episode 36!
Q: When did you cry last : That day when I teached Christopher Chan a lesson.
Q: Are you a friendly person: No idea..
Q: Are you a friendly person: No idea..
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : I don't even have feelings for anyone right now.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now?: Well duh, my cousin (girl)'s really good to me!
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: The TV's not in my room :[
What are you doing right now?: Doing this tag? (eh, why suddenly no Qs wan?)
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah. But for a good reason (fix window)
an you handle the truth? : Depends on the truth.
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Don't know..
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Christopher.
How many people can you say you've really loved
Do you eat healthy? : Sometimes, when I feel like it.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have an ex!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yeah.
How often do you go to church?: Every Sunday, and sometimes on the weekdays.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: No one, but to Jesus!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Loud.
Are you confident?: Not really.. *shrugs*

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1.Attended kindergarden?
2. Had stitches on forehead.
3. Suck my bottle/some white cloth
4. Other things that 4-year olds should do.

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Get some nice jazz and Debussy music.
2. It's almost sleeping time.. I want to sleep.


SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Shack snack snacks! (That's about 4..)
2. Ice-cream.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE

1. Shop in branded stores!
2. Buy a new, better, nicer computer/laptop
3. GET IMAGEREADY.
4. Save money for future use.
5. Donate.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. My house?
2. Auntie/Cousin's house
3. Hotel in Malaysia
4. Friend's house
5. Hotel overseas.

5 Jobs I had:
1. Chores count?
2. VBS

5 People I tag (Aw man, it's in the rules! Anyways, i tag those i know will probably do this tag, hopefully.):
1. Sarah (I must've been super blur to not notice that she tagged me on this one too) Janice Kwan
2. Pui Yen
3. Carmen Hor (Too long!) Siokkan
4. Daniel Mak (doesn't wanna do retarded questions :P) AIYA don't wanna tag anymore lah!
5. Trovina

What a long tag O.O
Ehh Wei Joe, no one wants to do your tag!!
----------------
Now playing: Charlie Hall - Walk The World
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan