Merentas Desa (Cross-country)!

Friday, March 13, 2009

I see victorious youths,
Holding their hands up high,
Tearing off their anxieties,
Enjoying every moment there was.
Sorry Saw, I can only go this far. I don't feel creative anymore, lol.

Yeap that was the atmosphere today in school. Almost everyone was 'high' :pandaGeli_14:
Maybe the rain this morning contained some chemical that would make students ecstatic or something.

:mPening:
The PA system was so kelam-kabut today. We ran so much, I think that was considered cross-country to me. We ran up, down, left, right, in, out and every other direction you can think of. And then we wanted to make a human chain to pass signals.. but we didn't.. I thought it was gonna be fun! Then we had senamrobik.. LOL Matthew was doing his own senamrobik! Daniel & Kyle (I'm so not used to calling him Kyle!) telling us their reminiscence on yoga class, me and Saw doing Tai Chi. And then Kyle jumped and this pants fell off, in front of 2 teachers.. SERIOUSLY, it did fall off. But thank God there were shorts inside.

:mMandi:
The rain lasted the WHOLE morning. It was a good day for ducks and I was quite sure we were going to have a bath. It was like the clouds were crying :pandacloud_30: (Oh, I have a smiley for that!)

Saw was misusing the school radio to play her songs (DBSK, BoA, Linda Chung songs), naughty. She blared the radio so loud, she was fearless.

But she got in trouble anyways :mHaha:. Why? Teacher received news that the students were dancing or don't know what. I partly got in trouble too cause I was there and didn't stop her from doing so. IT'S SAW XUE LING, what do you expect? She'll call you to shut up if you ask her to stop the music :P But Saw, showing her 'angelic' side, apologised to teacher for everything. Surprisingly, she didn't even scold her. She just said, "Next time don't do ah.. etc.. etc.."

Medal ceremony! We couldn't care less about it (cause we didn't even participate), so we got permission from teacher to patrol the school, to check if any of the students were in class. After patroling, we went to the library to see Lay Fang (librarian, extraordinaire) and her junior. We decided to just read books until the ceremony was over. The book, '100 of the world's best houses' (something like that) caught my attention RIGHT away. It was sitting in a sad, lonely cupboard in the room, but I saved it. The houses were B-E-A-UTIFUL. OK, now I feel like being an interior designer.

Oh yeh, the smilies are back! But they're so darn big :mHantuk:


I plan to turn off my house lights @ 23rd March, 8.30PM for one hour (if I'm at home). JOIN ME TO SAVE THE PLANET!
http://wwf.ca/earthhour/

I'm feeling itchy all over lately. I scratch like I've never scratched before! Am I allergic to something, I don't even know?

Tagged by Sarah, AGAIN. Haha! Sorry Sarah, I didn't post the rules.

1. What is your name? Carmen
2. A 4 Letter Word: Class
3. A Boys Name: Christopher :O
4. A Girls name: Cherie
5. An Occupation: Clogs?
6. A Color: Coral
7. Something you wear: Candy earrings (not really...)
8. A Beverage: Coke
9. A Food: Chicken
10. Something found in the bathroom: Can of coke?
11. A place: Calcutta, India
12. A Reason for being late: Caring for others (PERASAN!)
13. Something you shout: CRACKERS~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan