JJ & Rudy/Ean parodies (Hitz.fm)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Laugh & Enjoy :)

I Got It From The Mamak


Hey JJ...
Laparla...
Yeala, where you wanna go ah?
Dunno, you got kereta?
No ah... jalan lah
HERE WE GO!

JJ, where'd you get your canai from?
Rudy, where'd you get your maggi from?
JJ, where'd you get your tosai from?
Rudy, where'd you get your curry from?

I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it got it got it...

JJ, where'd you get your kopi from?
Rudy, where'd you get your nasi from?
JJ, where'd you get your sambal from?
Eh, Rudy, where'd you get your tapau from?

I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it got it got it...

Mamak, looking good from his head to his toe,
Curry overload, body out of control,
Open 24, you can always go,
So happening, also got cendol,

Roti smelling good, they don't use ghee,
It's almost four, it's the place to eat, (apa khabar?)
You can tell curry's been there for a week, (wah sedap!)
Mamak made it hot, I can feel the heat!

So be jolly good and thank your mamak,
He makes food just like a sauna,
Panas, panas, here it comes now, panas, panas, here it comes now,
Oooo

I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it got it got it...

Aney, Aney, Tolong kira please boss!

(Some tamil convo here lolz)

- What?
- Ten ringgit forty cent, buuuttt for you guys - Ten ringgit.
- THANK YOU MACHA!

Eh Rudy..
Ah..
Mmm, tak rasa la. Not enough spice la...
Don't worry, I know what to do man.
Really?

(Telephone dialling)
HEY JIN!
Ow Sh*t, it's the morning crew!
HAhahahahahaha

Ho, you ain't hungry?
Well - I - am,
Take you to a place where they don't eat ham,
Speak malay or speak chinese,
A little bit of rice and some black eyed peas,
Where else can you go and eat real late?
Straight from the club and it's food on your plate,
Love Mackie Diz, but not today,
Think I'm in the mood for some cool teh,
Tell JJ, I think I found a winner,
Me and Rudy, we both missed dinner,
So you know that we're ready to eat,
No durians, now please have a seat!

Come on...
I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it got it got it...

All these food right here, I got all these from my MAMAK.
All these food right here, I got all these from my MAMAK.

If a roti real fine, 9 times outta 10, its coming from my mamak,
If the kopi real sweet, 9 times outta 10, its sweeter at my mamak,
If the cat's really ugly, I bet you, it is not at my mamak,
If the girl's real fine, 9 times outta 10, she's hanging at my mamak,
If you're chilling in subang, 9 times outta 10, you're chilling at my mamak,
If you're hanging in ampang, 9 times outta 10, you're hanging at my mamak,
At my mamak!

JJ, where'd you get your canai from?
Rudy, where'd you get your maggi from?
JJ, where'd you get your tosai from?
Rudy, where'd you get your curry from?

I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it from my mamak! I got it got it got it...
Roti make some noise!
If you like kopi, make some noise!
If you like mamak, make some noise!
Make some noise, Make some noise, noise, noise...
(noi, noi, noi, noi, noi...)

Ok, ok enough of the noise, eh - macha, macha, Rudy - Stop with the tin cans la!
Are you serious?
Yeala please
Alrite
Eh, but how's your roti ah?
Ooo, dahsyat man
Eh, eh whatchu got eh watchu wat's that?
Eheh, chicken, lamb, everything inside!
Got telur?
GOOOOOTTTT


Credits: HypnoticalProduction


Don't Cha

Specially for you on Hitz.fm
Oh no we are gonna to be the funny and crazy in here
Ahh, cuckoo, yes that's right
Uh baby, Mat chas let's go, Ahh
Leng-Chai let's go, Oi
Let me talk to you so you can get a lil imagination of the ______
Listen, you know the doll cats hot everytime you walk in your favourite mamak spot
Make a plate sizzle like a hot plate noodle
Call for the canai and yes I'll have two now,
Show banging when you add some sambal tumis with it,
Smell good wanna dig into it,
No drinks with some of my sip,
Give me another.

I know you like me, I forgot the 1st one was okay right,
I know you do, I know you do,
That's why whenever I move around my belly jiggles too,
And i know you want it, I know you want it,
Its easy to eat, it's easy to eat
And in the back of your mind I know you want to bump you it.

Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me
Don't you wish your boyfriend was it like me
Don't cha
Don't cha

Erm erm er, are you ready? Yeap
Don't you wish your boyfriend was round like me
Don't you wish your boyfriend made more money
Don't cha
Come on tell me tell me, i do i do i seriously do
Don't cha

Wait its my turn again, okay go ahead
I got the feeling, I got the feeling
To laze around, To laze around
Cause if it not an emergency i ain't leaving home
Call me later cause i want to watch TV la
Please don't be leber, Please don't be leber,
You're nagging to much, You're nagging too much
See I don't care, but I know I have to act like I do.

Don't you wish your boy friend was hot like me,
Don't you wish your boy friend would eat like me,
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't you wish your boyfriend was round like me
Don't you wish your boyfriend makes more money, ka ching
Don't cha
Come on, i forgot the first one but it's okay right
Don't cha

Oh baby you so hot la,
Sayang oh handsome why you eat so much like that,
When you hold the remote control like that,
You make me so hot,
I hope my boyfriend can eat two canais like you,
You see the way I stuff it in my mouth like that?
Oh! How do you put two canais in,
Dip once, POW! in the mouth,
Watch me drool baby, watch me drool,
Wipe my mouth?
Oh *lips smacking* that's why I love you

One more time? One more time
Don't you wish your boy friend was hot like me, Ahhh
Don't you wish your boy friend will eat like me, I mess up
Don't cha, it's okay man
Don't cha

One more time baby
Don't you wish your boy friend was round like me
Don't you wish your boy friend makes more mo-ney, ka ching
Don't cha
Don't cha


Credits: HypnoticalProduction

I Fell in love wth the DJ JJ


Tokyo Drift


If I Were the Boss

1 comment :

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan