New stuff!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

How are you people liking the new layout? It's like a tiki paradise :D!
It's so colourful, lol. I'm so lazy to match the colours, and I have some error in my blog HTML which I don't even know what it is.


(Click on it to see a bigger view!)
This was originally what I wanted to put up there, but it didn't match the background. And I couldn't find a seamless background to match it. Darn, doesn't it look so much cooler?

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty proud of my banner. LOL it took me 3 hours to do. From 11.30PM to 3AM.

3AM PEOPLE!
I keep making mistakes and have to re-do it again XD

Woohoooo I'm on Photoshop craze~

I made these yesterday too:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If used, please credit!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan